Euro Stopper Call Point Cover Multi-Kit
The Euro Stopper Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental activation. The Euro Stopper consists of a clear, tamper proof, tough UV-stabilised polycarbonate cover and frame that retrofits over the break glass call point. The Glow Guide, a unique material that is embedded in the perimeter of the frame, illuminates in the dark creating a radiant glow around the manual call point making it easier to locate in dark areas. Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false activation.
The Multi Kit comes with one Euro Stopper frame embedded with the Glow Guide, 2 coloured housing shells (red & green), 1 break seal and 2 label sheets in 13 languages. Available with or without sounder.
- Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false alarms.
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- Unique Glow Guide material embedded into frame.
- Available with or without integral alarm buzzer.
- Multi-kit includes both red and green housing shells plus label sheets for custom function markings.
These indoor and outdoor low profile or dome polycarbonate covers protect devices such as manual call points, emergency buttons and dual action pull stations etc., without restricting legitimate operation. The versatile cover offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out.
- Low profile or domed cover option
- Available in a range of colours
- Custom function markings available
- Available with or without integral alarm buzzer
Stopper Protective Steel Cages
Designed to protect beacons, sounders, bells, detectors, lighting etc from vandalism and misuse. Constructed from plastic coated, heavy duty galvanised steel rod, the cage can cope with the severest of abuse from vandalism or accidental damage.
- Designed to protect beacons and sounders from vandalism and misuse.
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected device.
- Constructed from plastic coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rod