Each Site Alert RF system has a Master Unit, and up to 30 Subsidiary units can be linked to it. The alarm can be activated at any point, and is silenced by pressing the button on any unit 3 times in succession. Uniquely, the system includes a silent automatic disconnection warning, meaning that should a unit become disconnected, the Master unit can immediately identify when one of the subsidiary units is in trouble. This enables you to deal with the situation quickly and easily.
The distinctive weatherproof design is suitable for indoor and outdoor locations. They are solely powered by off-the shelf alkaline batteries, so on-going maintenance is easy and economical.
- High intensity LED red flashing beacon fitted as standard. Ideal for noisy areas.
- 100dB at 1 metre.
- Easy to replace Alkaline battery
- Built-in low battery warning.
- Up to 30 units can be wirelessly linked
- Open air range of approx. 1km and 8 channels – ideal for multiple building projects.
- LED illuminates if any unit becomes disconnected.