Our new Fire Alarm Mains Isolate switch has been completely re-designed to provide a fully enhanced purpose designed switch, for the isolation of the mains supply to a fire alarm control panel in accordance with BS5839 Pt 1 and BS EN60669.
The switch is suitable for surface or recess fitting and now fits onto a standard 15mm single gang back box. The low profile lid has a power indicator LED and the switch uses a standard fish key.
90o terminal blocks have been fitted inside to make wiring connection really easy and to remove any risk of damaging them during connection.
The switch is rated at 10A and is protected by a 5A fuse (fitted as standard). However this fuse can be upgraded to 8A if required.
Mounted in either a red or white fire retardant ABS casing and can be supplied complete with its own colour matching back box or as just the low profile lid.
- Complies with the recommendations of BS5839 Pt1 & BS EN60669
- Switch mechanism tested to BS EN60669 (switches for household & similar fixed electrical installations) by Intertek
- Suitable for surface or recess fitting
- Low profile cover (15mm)
- Fits standard 15mm single gang back box
- Power indicator LED
- Uses standard electrical fish key
- 10 amp rated switch
- Double pole isolation for increased safety
- Protected by 5A fuse (fitted as standard). Up to 8A fuse can be fitted
- 90o terminal blocks fitted for ease of wiring connection, removing any risk of damage
- Fire retardant ABS casing
- Available in red or white.