Orbis Marine conventional fire detectors offer a wealth of features to save time, enhance reliability and reduce false alarms within the marine environment.These include drift compensation and DirtAlert®, a feature that warns service engineers via a flashing yellow LED that detectors need maintenance;and patented FasTest®, a procedure that takes just four seconds to test smoke detectors and confirm that they are functioning correctly.
Key Features of Orbis Marine include:
- Approved for use in marine environments
- Modern, low-profile design
- TimeSaver Base® for fast installation
- Transient rejection for false alarm reduction
- High humidity tolerance at up to 98%RH
- Wide operating temperature -40°C to +70°C