Efficient dual purpose door control
The Exidor 9000 series E-mag range is suitable for use where low opening forces are required, such as care homes, hospitals or where the Equality Act is a consideration. Offering a hold open fixed power size 4 which, when fitted in swing free mode, allows the door to be opened with no resistance from the closer. However, when the buildings fire alarm is activated, power is cut to the unit and the closer then shuts the door.
Additionally this product is supplied with an adaptor which allows easy conversion from hold open to swing free mode. The radius cover comes with matching adjustable arms, utilising the unique high efficiency cam and roller action and has a plug in power loop for ease of fitting.
Exidor closers offer truly universal fitting and are supplied with all necessary brackets.
Key benefits include:
- Suitable for use with low opening forces
- Dual purpose – can be in either hold open or free swing mode
- High efficiency cam and roller action
- Unique Plug in power loop
- Universal fitting for F1, F6 & F66
- Supplied with all necessary brackets
Also available with square cover and in a range of finishes. Please enquire: 01895 422066