A portable, wire-free vibrating pillow alarm, typically used to provide early warning of a potential fire alarm condition to the deaf and hard of hearing. The Agrippa pillow alarm is acoustically triggered using advanced, digital sound recognition technology that learns the sound of the specific fire alarm, significantly reducing false alarms.
- Portable, wire-free vibrating pillow alarm for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Acoustically triggered using advanced, digital sound recognition technology
- Detachable vibrating pad, flashing white LED alarm indication and LCD display
- Attractive bedside alarm clock styling
- Powered by standard AA batteries
- Preset alarm trigger levels of 70 dB and 75 dB, plus “listen and learn” capability
- Current time display, wake-up alarm and snooze function