The ‘ReSet’ is a unique manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element.
The ‘ReSet’ uses a simple yet ingenious patented mechanism which consists of a rigid plastic operating element and an over centre spring mechanism. This arrangement provides real action on operation and simulates break glass activation.
An activation indicator drops into view at the top of the window after the ‘ReSet’ has been operated. The unit is then simply reset with a key and is ready for re-use straight away.
The ‘ReSet’ call point is compatible with most conventional fire alarm systems. It is safe for use in areas where glass cannot be used, e.g. food processing plants and swimming/leisure centres.
As the unit can be simply reset it provides an ideal solution for areas that suffer from a high number of false activations such as schools, shopping centres and other public places.
- Red call point EN54-11 approved (Cert No. 653a/01)
- Series 01 model – includes two resistor values 470 & 680 Ω
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element
- No glass elements to break, lose or incorrectly fit during installation
- Single and double pole changeover version available
- IP67 Waterproof ReSet available