Flashni – Combined Sounder With Xenon Beacon
The Flashni is an audible and visual device which requires one single installation point. This greatly reduces installation and costs and is much less obtrusive than two separate devices.
- High output sounder beacon
- Automatic sounder synchronisation
- Volume control
- Choice of lens / sounder colour combinations
- Wall mounted with range of available bases
ROLP-SB – Combined Sounder With LED Beacon
The use of beacons to supplement audible alarms is becoming increasingly common. A combined sounder beacon allows both an audible and visual alarm to be provided but requires only a single installation point. LED beacons have a dramatically lower current consumption than that of traditional xenon beacons making them ideal for applications where sounder circuit capacity is limited.
- Ultra low current – LED technology
- Sounder & Beacon with a single installation point
- Unobtrusive low profile design
- Wall mounted with a range of available bases
SQG3-VID Base Sounder/Beacon (New)
The SQG3 visual indicator device (VID) is a combined audible and visual indicator base unit. The mounting surface is suitable for the majority of European detectors.
Certified to EN54-3 and suitable as a visual indicating device, it ensures compliance to the latest European Legislation and provides a versatile notification and detection solution.
- Certified to EN54-3
- First fix base
- Fixing platform for most popular detectors
- Tamper-proof cap for stand alone use (supplied separately)
- Red flash visual indicator