Haes would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.
2019 might be the year to stick to those yearly resolutions we all set ourselves.
The team at Haes have suggested a few below and we would love to hear your suggestions too.
New Year Resolutions
- Drink more water > Drinking little and often is the best way to stay hydrated, the Eatwell Guide suggests you should aim for 6-8 glasses of water and liquid each day to replace normal water loss.
- Stay active > The best way to start getting more active is to start on the way to the office, get off the bus or the underground one stop early or start going for a lunchtime walk.
- Learn a new skill > Trying something new can boost memory skills and more. Whether its learning a new language or signing up for a photography course, 2019 is your year.
- Shop local > Shops will often only survive if customers spend locally, plus local shops stock more unique and speciality goods compared to your local supermarket.
- Travel more > Wherever you decide, make this year your year of travel and exploration…